Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

In Borneo Things Are Happening

"Last Man Standing" - My hero, Aidan is finally happy with me. He's off the docks and into the action. There was a bit of a lull there for my Aidan chap as I reviewed other projects. But now he's under deadline and he's happy. A three day guiding gig into the Borneo rain forest with the woman of his dreams. How could he not be happy? And he is - was - until his mother showed up. I know - how many mothers show up in the middle of the Borneo jungle who are both competent guides and have years of training at annoying their grown children? Not many, and maybe that's why Aidan is pissed. Not that he'd say that word - pissed I mean. He's doesn't tend to use foul language of any kind. That's just the way he is. But until he extricates himself from a mother gone array and a heroine with well, as she would put it, "more balls than God gave most men." Well let's just say our guy is in a bit of tropical hot water.

To renewal, rejuvenation and new beginnings


Ryshia

No comments: