Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

One of those days!

Ever had one of those days? But today good things happened in the middle of many false starts. I changed watches only to discover after I arrived at my office, sans key to same office, that the battery was dead. I came home to find the luncheon meat for today's sandwich languishing in bacteria collecting splendor on the counter. Not to add that the day was gray and cold - rain dancing on the edge of snow.

But still the day wasn't bad. I got an unexpected e-mail asking when a reader could anticipate another book. That kind of e-mail can only make you smile or outright giggle with pleasure. Then I got an assignment at work that just made me grin.

A strange day that trailed bleak weather, turned out, in the end - to be good.

Never judge a day by the weather.

Ryshia

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That picture of Rourke is SO funny!
Love
M and M

Ryshia Kennie said...

Hey M and M

Rourke always does like to please!