Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

There's Blood on the Page

Doesn't matter how much you love them and how perfect they all seem, sometime you have to take a knife to them and make them bleed. Breathe people - it's a story of which I speak. I know I've spoken of blood before but editing - well it cuts close to home, to the bone. The guts that I thought created the story are being removed at the request of someone far wiser than I and something unexpected is happening in the process.

A romance is emerging and a man is coming forward from where he was buried beneath issues. Everything that I think will rip a tear in the heart of the story instead reveals unanticipated surprises. At least that's what I'm finding this go around as I streamline a story in ways I never expected.

What surprises hit you this week?

Ryshia
ww.ryshiakennie.com
Ryshia's MySpace

No comments: