Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little Creativity


In the days before I adopted packing light and the convertible backpack, there was the big suitcase complete with wheels and a strap to haul the thing through airports. It was a trip to Portugal that found time at a premium as I rushed to pack and get to the airport on time. And, of course, it was then that I discovered that the strap used to haul that unwieldy suitcase through busy airports was missing!

With a cab waiting outside and a flight schedule ticking closer I had to go for practicality not looks. And I'm sure it must have been an interesting sight as I raced through Toronto's busy International Airport yanking an oversize suitcase that bounced on it's tiny wheels as I pulled it along with a dog leash!

Has your travel been creative?

Ryshia

www.ryshiakennie.com
From the Dust
Ryshia's Myspace

No comments: