Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's a Seat Sale

It's a seat sale - a no brainer flight to somewhere we haven't previously been and at a ridiculously low cost. This should be easy - book - pay - go.

But it's not.

Somehow, in our house, it's easier to book a four week vacation encompassing three countries and double digit plane rides than it is to decide to book the deal on the three night seat/hotel fare.

First there is the question - is three nights long enough? Where's the hotel located - for nightmare of nightmares there was no choice - it just is. As an independent traveler that's enough to make you shake.

Maybe that's the answer - for a do it yourself kind of person - these all in one short hop deals take all the decision making away. And that's a scary thought. That's also my excuse - and I am sticking to it!

So I have no idea what I'm doing for my summer vacation - what are you doing for yours?


Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com
Ryshia's MySpace


Happy Canada Day!

1 comment:

Marcia Colette said...

I think this is the first year in a long time that I'll have a "real" vacation. I'm talking family coming down to NC, tearing up the house, amusement/theme parks and water parks. The works. Oh yeah, I'll be moving my mother down to help take care of her granddaughter, too. ;-)

Happy belated Canada Day!!