Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Brakes!

Just a couple of travel tips this morning.

First up - Scuba Diving - Twenty minutes in a pool does not prepare one for open ocean. On the upside, just because you think you're going to drown, doesn't mean you will.

Horses - taking pictures on a moving horse - also - not recommended! There's something about balance, stirrups, height and creature with a will of its own that doesn't really transpose well for a city bred person.
Motorbike Rental - when the statement "No brakes" receives the answer from the rental manager, "That's okay." Maybe its not! It's really not that hard to take out the side of a third world house. Or for that matter, come close!



Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in Canada. A strange word when you look at it closely all run together like that but I digress. Happy Thanksgiving for those of you celebrating today and tomorrow to all the rest! I don't know about you but I've much to be grateful for!


Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

2 comments:

Marcia Colette said...

Believe it or not, that sounds like bunches of fun...although I'd prefer to have brakes on my bike. ;-)

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Ryshia, just wanted to let you know that I finally approved a comment you left awhile back on my blog--on my sticky post Web site announcement. I don't know how I missed that! Didn't want you to think this was purposeful. I admire your adventurous life! Cheers!