Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time Slipped By

It's that time of year where there's just too much going on and not enough time in the day.  I can hardly wait for next week when things begin to slow down and it's time to actually enjoy the season.  I'm teasing myself with the thought of a fire dancing merrily away and a book in hand.  Maybe, just maybe things will slow down enough for that to happen.

Christmas is just around the corner and that is unbelievable. Saturday is the official book launch for "Ring of Desire" and that too seems unbelievable.  Where has the time gone?


So with me debating lost time - here is another date to remember:

Tomorrow, December 18 I'll be visting Marcia Colette's blog.  Not only does she embrace the creepier side of writing but she's willing to share her space with me for a day.  Stop on by and leave a comment and you may win a copy of my new book "Ring of Desire."


Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Woo hoo! You're back! I thought you had slipped away without us knowing!
I'm looking forward to Saturday - another new book to read - it'll be a busy next few months...

Ryshia Kennie said...

Nope still here - Just taking a small nap - but I'm back now LOL!