Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chatting it Up

Good reviews are always something to celebrate and today "Ring of Desire" had that reason.  Here's what I discovered in the early hours of the morning only minutes before the coffee finished brewing.
 
"Not being an avid romance reader did not stop this story from grabbing my attention with the first few paragraphs, and I'm still caught. I love all the action starting at the beginning, the mysteries, the magic, the sense of danger that the villain brings with him. Ryshia Kennie has done a superb job keeping my attention from beginning to end. When life forced me to stop reading, I couldn't stop thinking about the story until I had the opportunity to return to reading it. Read the book. You'll be happy if you do."  Lucille Perkins Robinson

I've got to admit this is an up and down business.  And the downs, well they can really be down until you learn the fine art of the bounce.  Which involves much psychological foolery of self.  Seriously, to get a review like that first thing in the morning was a brilliant start to the day. 

Now if a good review isn't worth a chat, I don't know what is?  Either way Monday, February 22 I'm over at the Night Owl Romance chatting from 5 p.m. PST/8 p.m. EST for one hour.  Three authors including me - lots of fun, lots of prizes, come on by ask questions or just chat, have some fun and maybe win a prize. 

That's my news.  And you - Any good news make your day?

Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

4 comments:

Marcia Colette said...

Sweet review! I know the feeling. ;-) Fingers crossed you have many more to show for with Ring of Desire.

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
In first steps it's really good if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Ryshia Kennie said...

Hey thanks you - keeping my fingers crossed too.

Ryshia Kennie said...

Hello Anon - Thanks - and welcome aboard.