Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Travel Book is Open

A trip to the library for research books ended up in going home with the latest book on Mexico.  While not area specific, it does cover Jalisco state and that will do.  At least I thought it would do until the piece on Mexican beer.   Apparently the author didn't know a light beer from a dark and went on to compound the error by naming brands and turning a simple error into a glaring set of errors.  So my question, do you trust a travel book who can't get the beer right?  Would their maps take you far off the beaten path to places unknown, drinking beer that was more suited for enjoying in an Irish Pub than under the Mexican sun.   I'm not sure but on the safe side - I may need another travel book.

Reminder - if you are entering a comment for an entry into my contest, For All Time - make sure that you enter For all Time and a contact for the entry somewhere in the comment.  Otherwise I won't be able to count your comment for an entry.  If you don't want to leave that info online - give me an e-mail ryshia@ryshiakennie.com with a heads up as to which post you commented on and your contact info. 

Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com
Ryshia on Twitter

No comments: