Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 1 - The Prank's On You

I suppose I can get away with this as it was April Fool's.

It's blog the alphabet month and I'm one post late but I have April Fool's on my side.  Here's why:
A is for April 1 and I was supposed to post
but
A is also for April Fool's
and we all expected a post
I was ABCing away on my keyboard - that would be writing for all my non-writer friends
I even bemoaned the lack of an April Fool's joke
and then I remembered...

April Fool's and one day late.
 AtoZ Banner [2014]
So here it is April 2
And what follows A can only be B
B is for background
every story needs one
every character looks rather thin without one
with a background a story will bounce
because that background just adds a bit more beef
So it's off to romp with my bodacious crew

Just click the title to check out some other posts all on the alphabet theme.

Tomorrow let's check out C

Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your use of April Fool's (even on April 2!) to make up for your April 1 post! Great start, Ryshia. ;-)

Visiting via A to Z from Pass the Sour Cream

Ryshia Kennie said...

Thanks Bradley - I was scrambling to make up for my late start.